What are the benefits of hiring an attorney to help resolve your traffic citation? We do the work for you!
It’s As East As 1, 2, 3!
- Call For A Free Consultation: 844-4DODSON (363766)
- Sign the retainer agreement and submit payment with a copy of your citation.
- Relax, we will take it from here.
Commercial Driver’s License
Neither Deferred Disposition nor Traffic School is immediately available for citations issued to driver’s holding a Commercial Driver’s License. However, other options may be available for you. Contact our office toll free today, at 844-4DODSON to find out how we can help keep your ticket off your driving record.
If you have an outstanding Traffic Warrant, you could be arrested. Find out if we can quash your warrant within 24 hours.
Don’t drive Illegally! If your license has been suspended, you may be able to drive legally with an Occupational Driver’s license. An Occupational Driver’s License allows you to drive with a suspended license as permitted by the Court for a set period of time within a set geographic area, i.e. to work, school related activities, or to complete necessary household duties. Find out if you are eligible for an Occupational Driver’s License.
An Attorney Can Request The Court To:
- Dismiss Your Citation: avoid points on your driving record.
- Reduce Your Fine: Save Money!
- Grant Deferred Disposition: Holds off the finding of Guilt and if you comply with all aspects of the probation period, your citation will be dismissed.
- Request A Continuance: Postpone the date you are given to appear in court to allow additional time to build your defense.
- Complete Traffic School: Sign-up, successfully complete, and obtain a certificate for a state approved Driver’s Safety class.
- Complete Community Service.
- In lieu of paying a fine, we can request the Court order community service to satisfy your penalty.
Sealing Criminal Records
Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Do you have to choose yes or choose no on an application for employment? Find out if we can hide your criminal record from public access so you are not required to disclose your criminal history.