Whether you are looking to build, buy, sell, lease or raise funds for your next real estate investment— choosing the type of real estate to invest in heavily depends on your goals, experience, risk tolerance, and the role you wish to play in the investment. Protecting your investment from the get-go can save you from the time, money, and headache of dealing with disputes that arise from overlooked problems in the initial stages of your real estate transaction.
Our transactional attorneys represent a diverse client base in nearly every facet of the transaction, contract, and dispute matters. Different types of real estate transactions that our firm has represented, and you may be considering include:
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-family Apartment Complexes
- Retail Properties
- Industrial Properties
At Dodson Legal Group, we provide a range of real estate-related services, including:
- Purchase and Sale of Real Estate
- Real Estate Syndication and Investment Representation
- Commercial, Office, Industrial, Restaurant and Shopping
- Center Lease Negotiation
- Debt Finance, Mortgage, and Lender Representation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Multi-family and Residential Developer Representation
- Drafting, Negotiation, and Enforcement of All Types of Real Property Contracts and Agreements
- Commercial and Residential Tenant Disputes and Evictions
Real Estate Investment Capital Services
Very few real estate purchasers have the cash necessary to acquire their real estate without financing. Pooling investment capital from a network of investors is a common way to increase your ability to fund large deals. However, this requires compliance with complicated federal and state securities laws. The transactional attorneys at Dodson Legal Group counsel clients based on their best options for debt and mortgage financing, as well as investor capitalization.
Book Your FREE 1 Hour Virtual Consultation
*The submission of information for a consultation request does not create an attorney-client relationship with the firm. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.